Article: Tips For Men On How To Make a Woman Happy - A Woman's
Are you a man looking for a woman you can
love and who can love you?
I often talk with male friends who have partners or who are
looking for someone, and they often express a level of dismay at trying to
understand 'what a woman wants'.
The answer is probably much simpler than
most men appreciate. It's the little things a man does that make a woman happy
and feel wanted. Here's just a short list of tips you can
try if you want to get close to a woman or want to improve
the closeness that is growing between you and someone:
1. DO hold her hand as you walk down the
2. DO give her a hug to greet her EVERY
time you meet her again.
3. DON'T tell her how good you are in
bed. (Chances are if you have to tell her, you're not; and she'll find out in
due course anyway.)
4. DO tell her you like how her hair/her
dress/her jewellery/her new boots/her whatever - it doesn't matter what it is -
looks on her today.
5. DO tease her now and again (in a
playful way) - a good relationship includes lots of good laughs.
6. DO tell her how you feel about her.
7. DO give her the chance to tell you how
she feels about you.
8. DON'T tell her you'll call her, and
then not do it. It's better to not make promises you are unsure you will keep.
9. DO be honest. No relationship is
worth anything to anybody if the two people involved can't be honest with one
10. If you decide you want to stop seeing
her, DO tell her, face to face. The truth is always less hurtful than lying or,
worse, simply disappearing.
11. If you make love to her, DO take your time
to enjoy her body, and let her enjoy yours.
12. If you make love to her, DON'T go
straight for the kill - a woman's body is sensitive all
over, not just in one place!
13. DO remember her birthday.
14. DO remember special occasions - the
anniversary of when you met, the day she passes her exams, etc. These should
include the sadder occasions - e.g. the anniversary of a child's death. You
don't have to BUY her anything--just let her know you are thinking about her,
help her celebrate, or spend some time with her.
15. DO make eye contact.
16. DO enjoy the time you have together.
Life is short and we pass through but this once.
17. DO ask her what SHE would like to do
- don't plan every date or a whole weekend without consulting her.
18. DO phone once in a while just to say
hello and let her know you are thinking about her.
19. DON'T phone her five times a day.
20. DO share your deepest desires, fears,
thoughts. This is the 'glue' that will keep a good relationship together and
make it get better and better.